Home Workouts - No equipment - Lose Weight Trainer (MOD, Unlocked)
All exercise guides by video animation 3D (easily to understand)
Home Workouts No equipment provides daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups. Just a few minutes a day, you can build muscles and keep fitness at home without having to go to the gym. No equipment or coach needed, all exercises can be performed with just your body weight. Home workout no equipment include over 100 exercise for workout at home
The warm up and stretching routines are designed 3D modeling to make sure you exercise in a scientific way. With 3D video guidance for each exercise, you can make sure you use the right form during each exercise.
★ Workout plan
- Workout easily in 28 day challenge plan (4 week workout) for Abs, Chest and full body
- Daily workout for Abs, Chest, Leg, full body (from beginner to Advanced):
★ All exercises are designed by 3D modeling.
All workouts are designed by professional fitness coach. Workout guide through the exercise, just like having a personal fitness coach in your pocket! (Push up, Crunch, Wall sit, Jumping jack, Squat, Sit ups, Plank)
★ Fat Burning Workouts & HIIT Workouts
The best fat burning workouts & HIIT workouts for better body shape. Burn calories with fat burning workouts, and combine with HITT workouts to get the best results.
★ Bodybuilding App
Are you looking for a bodybuilding app? Try our build muscle app! This build muscle app has effective muscle building workout, and all muscle building workout is designed by expert and all exercises are designed by 3D modeling
- Warm up and stretching routines
- Record training progress automatically
- The chart tracks your weight trends
- workout reminders
- Detailed 3D personal video guides
- Lose weight in 28 day with a personal trainer
- Consult your doctor to let you know the best exercise for your physical condition.
- Get hydrated before, during and after physical exercise.
- Warm up 15 minutes first to avoid muscle injuries.
- Perform 10 minutes of stretching after finishing your workout.